Polyurethane film hose, lightweight, highly flexible, flame-retardant according to DIN 4102 B1. It is used to transport solid abrasive substances, shavings, sawdust, mineral, textile and paper fibers, granules.
• transporting hose for abrasive materials in fire hazardous areas;
• on woodworking machines;
• in exhaust equipment for the removal of abrasive materials;
• protective hose against mechanical stress.
• hardly flammable according to DIN 4102 B1;
• very flexible;
• very lightweight;
• small bending radius;
• high tensile and tear strength;
• high abrasion resistance;
• safety of continuous bending;
• compressibility 1: 5;
• good resistance to solvents, oils, and gasoline;
• hermetically sealed, impermeable to gases;
• does not contain plasticizers and halogens;
• good resistance to UV and ozone.
Construction / material:
• hose wall: 100% polyester-polyurethane with a refractory additive (according to DIN ISO 4649 more abrasion-resistant than polyester-polyurethane), color – transparent;
• spiral: spring steel;
• wall thickness between spirals 0.5 mm.
from -40 ° C to + 90 ° C
peak temp. up to +125°C