High-temperature hose with heat resistance up to 500°C, two-layer. It is used for smoke removal, exhaust gas removal, transportation of hot air, to test stands for diesel engines with an increased exhaust speed.
• test benches for diesel engines with increased drawing speed;
• smoke removal;
• to hot air;
• exhaust systems;
• automotive/mechanical engineering;
• aircraft industry;
• defense industry;
• for reduced pressure conditions.
• mainly suitable as a suction hose;
• very good resistance to temperature;
• hardly flammable;
• high resistance to mechanical loads;
• increased resistance to vacuum due to thread reinforcement made of stainless steel;
• abrasion resistant;
• very flexible;
• axial compressibility;
• small bending radius;
• does not contain silicone;
• external steel spiral protects against wear;
• a special clamping method provides high tensile strength of the hose material and the external spiral.
Construction / Material:
• hose wall – two-layer construction:
inside – specially impregnated fiberglass,
outside – specially coated high-temperature fabric, reinforced with stainless steel thread;
• external spiral: galvanized steel.
|Article №||Diameter, mm||Bending radius, mm||Weight, kg/m||Standard lengths, m|