High-temperature hose with heat resistance up to 700°C.
• removal of exhaust gases from test benches in the automotive industry;
• smoke removal;
• automotive/mechanical engineering;
• exhaust systems;
• aircraft and defense industries;
• steel mills;
• infrared drying systems;
• protection against infrared radiation.
Properties of the high-temperature hose:
• resistance to very high temperature;
• resistance to vibration due to filament reinforcement;
• axial compressibility;
• small bending radius;
• conditionally suitable for continuous bending;
• good resistance to vacuum;
• does not contain silicone;
• external steel spiral protects against wear;
• a special clamping method provides high tensile strength of the hose material and the external spiral.
• external spiral: galvanized steel
• hose wall: two-layer construction, inside and outside a high-temperature fabric, specially coated with heat-stabilizing additives, reinforced with stainless steel thread.
|Article №||Diameter, mm||Bending radius, mm||Weight, kg/m||Standard lengths, m|