Universal abrasion-resistant flexible polyurethane air duct, pressure-suction, is intended for use as part of exhaust and dust removal systems when transporting gaseous media, as well as wood dust, shavings, sawdust.
• suction and conveying hose for abrasive materials, gaseous and liquid media;
• transportation of granules, shavings, dust, and powder;
• to remove oil aerosols;
• for exhaust and dust removal systems;
• protective hose against mechanical stress.
• high abrasion resistance;
• small bending radius;
• high tensile and tear strength;
• does not contain plasticizers and halogens;
• good resistance to oil and fuel vapors;
• good resistance to chemicals.
• good resistance to UV and ozone;
• very good flexibility at low temperatures;
• outer spiral coated with polyurethane gives the hose additional resistance to external wear;
• hermetically sealed, impermeable to gases;
• capable of electrostatic discharge when grounding the coil.
Construction / material:
• outer metal spiral made of spring steel, covered with polyurethane;
• extruded polyurethane tape, color: transparent;
• Available in both 1mm and 1.5mm wall thickness between spirals approx
from -40 ° C to + 90 ° C
peak temp. up to +125°C